- Marine and Freshwater Toxins Analysis: Fourth Joint Symposium AOAC Task Force Meeting 2013
- Plankton adaptation to warmer oceans.
- Determination of OA-toxins by a phosphatase inhibition assay. Collaborative study.
- Cheese celebrates his 9.000th birthday
- NEW IC BUFFALO KIT: Detection of cow’s milk in buffalo’s milk.
We have visited
Receive our subscriptions by email
Monthly Archives: January 2012
PP2A (protein phosphatase) technique appears satisfactory for the analysis of DSP toxins in shellfish and is recommended as a rapid assay method for screening and end product testing. This is one of the conclusions raised from a study carried out … Continue reading