- Marine and Freshwater Toxins Analysis: Fourth Joint Symposium AOAC Task Force Meeting 2013
- Plankton adaptation to warmer oceans.
- Determination of OA-toxins by a phosphatase inhibition assay. Collaborative study.
- Cheese celebrates his 9.000th birthday
- NEW IC BUFFALO KIT: Detection of cow’s milk in buffalo’s milk.
We have visited
Receive our subscriptions by email
Category Archives: Microcystest
Protein phospatase (PP2A) from ZEU-INMUNOTEC is the best choice for okadaic acid and microcystins detection
January 5, 2012
Recently, two papers have been published in Talanta and Analitical Chimica Acta comparing protein phosphatases (PP) from several sources (ZEU-INMUNOTEC, Millipore and GTP) and origin (recombinant or natural). A colorimetric in vitro assay was used to compare phosphatases in solution or entrapped … Continue reading