- Marine and Freshwater Toxins Analysis: Fourth Joint Symposium AOAC Task Force Meeting 2013
- Plankton adaptation to warmer oceans.
- Determination of OA-toxins by a phosphatase inhibition assay. Collaborative study.
- Cheese celebrates his 9.000th birthday
- NEW IC BUFFALO KIT: Detection of cow’s milk in buffalo’s milk.
We have visited
Receive our subscriptions by email
Category Archives: Milk adulteration
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India assessed a milk analysis over 33 states founding nearly 70% of milk samples were contaminated. The survey showed fraudulent manipulation since diluting milk in water from adding skimmed milk powder, glucose, hydrogen … Continue reading