- Marine and Freshwater Toxins Analysis: Fourth Joint Symposium AOAC Task Force Meeting 2013
- Plankton adaptation to warmer oceans.
- Determination of OA-toxins by a phosphatase inhibition assay. Collaborative study.
- Cheese celebrates his 9.000th birthday
- NEW IC BUFFALO KIT: Detection of cow’s milk in buffalo’s milk.
We have visited
Receive our subscriptions by email
Tag Archives: okadaic acid
Single Laboratory Validation of A Ready-to-Use Phosphatase Inhibition Assay for Detection of Okadaic Acid Toxins Toxins. 2012, 4, 339-352; http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6651/4/5/339/pdf ABSTRACT A phosphatase inhibition assay for detection of okadaic acid (OA) toxins in shellfish, OkaTest, was single laboratory validated according … Continue reading