OkaTest, based on a phosphatase inbhibition assay and manufactured by ZEU-INMUNOTEC, fulfils the Regulations (2074/2005 and 15/2011) requirements and can be used for detection of Okadaic Acid group toxins (OA, DTX1,DTX2, DTX3 including their esters).
- Marine and Freshwater Toxins Analysis: Fourth Joint Symposium AOAC Task Force Meeting 2013
- Plankton adaptation to warmer oceans.
- Determination of OA-toxins by a phosphatase inhibition assay. Collaborative study.
- Cheese celebrates his 9.000th birthday
- NEW IC BUFFALO KIT: Detection of cow’s milk in buffalo’s milk.
We have visited
Receive our subscriptions by email