Identity: ZEULAB, SL
NIF: B50622489 .
Postal address: Zaragoza, Calle Bari nº 25, duplicate Pol. Plaza (CP 50197)
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At ZEULAB, SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to develop the provision of contracted services and practice the corresponding billing.Therefore, in developing the regulations on data protection, we have identified the following purposes:
- Attend and properly manage the provision of contracted services.
- Offer personalized attention to our customers and users of the website, including channeling their requests for information, suggestions and claims for management and resolution.
- Surveys to improve the services offered.
- Market studies and commercial prospection, reports of consumer habits, statistical data and market trends, in order to offer products and services that may be of interest.
- Perform profiles and analysis on the behavior of our clients when using our websites or applications.
- Keep you informed, about our latest products, offers, opportunities, etc. The channels that we usually use are: electronic mail, postal mail, telephone, SMS, Push message, but only if you give us your consent. Regarding the processing of your data for promotional or advertising purposes, you will be provided, along with the corresponding data collection form, the appropriate procedure, simple and free, so that you can freely give your consent to that effect. The consent granted may be revoked at any time and at no cost.
How long will we keep your data?
ZEULAB, SL will only treat the personal data that are necessary for an adequate provision of the contracted services.
The personal data provided will be kept while the commercial and / or contractual relationship is maintained, as well as during the time in which, according to the statutory limitation periods, some type of liability derived from said legal and / or commercial relationship may be demanded, notwithstanding that you exercise the right to delete, cancel and / or limit the processing of your data.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may derive some kind of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility for their treatment, which must be attended to and for which your recovery is necessary.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the service contract signed with ZEULAB, SL www.zeulab.com will communicate to the User the mandatory nature or otherwise of the collection of data for the provision of the services offered by ZEULAB , SL Failure to complete the mandatory data will prevent the provision of those services linked to such data, freeing ZEULAB, SL of all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these services.
Likewise, they base the processing of their data, compliance with legal obligations, the legitimate interest of ZEULAB, SL (security reasons, improvement and development of our services ...) and, in the case of sending advertising, their express consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
By accepting these conditions, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data processed by ZEULAB, SL to the companies with which ZEULAB, SL complies with a business group .
Also, insofar as it is necessary for the development of security services, accounting, auditing, related to information technology (storage and processing of information), etc., the data processed by ZEULAB, SL (or part of them), may be communicated to third parties who, in any case, will only have access to the personal information they need to carry out said services. They are required to keep their personal information confidential and can not use it in any other way than the one we have requested.
Finally, the data processed by ZEULAB, SL will be available to the State Security Forces, Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from their treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ZEULAB, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In the case of personal data processed by automatic means, the interested parties may request the portability of their personal data provided by the same.
The exercise of these rights will be carried out by means of a written communication to: ZEULAB, Calle Bari nº 25, duplicate Pol. Plaza, Zaragoza (CP 50197)
attaching a copy of your ID or substitute identification document.
Also, you are informed that you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd.es ).
Information we collect from visits to the web.
We collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics of all those users who visit our website, either because the user provides it to us actively or because they are simply browsing our website. The information we collect includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device used by the user, the navigation program used, its operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the website accessed by the user. user and also information about how you use our website.
We use this information to know the loading time of our website, how it is used, the number of visits and the type of information that the user consults the most. This information helps to identify if the website works correctly, and if we detect errors or errors in the operation, solve them and improve the performance of our website, in order to offer a better service to all users.
In consideration of the foregoing, we collect data on use and navigation for statistical and advertising purposes, control the use of our website and improve knowledge about the interests of the User.
Use of "cookies"
The website www.zeulab.com uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you. In this way, we can know the following information:
- The date and time of the last time the User visited our website.
- Access to the contents that the User chose in his last visit to our website.
In order to make use statistics of our website we use statistical tools with a limited scope to the functions described in the previous paragraph and in order to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and the contents that are more interesting. In this way we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and make the user more easily find what they are looking for.
The website may use the information of your visit to perform evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements on its Web sites. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
• Personalization cookies
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Cookies to complement social networks for monitoring
The "plug in" add-on cookies to exchange social content can be used by third parties to track people, both members and non-members of a social network, to include behavioral advertising or for market research and analysis.
Cookies used on this website:
|Entity that manages cookies||Cookie||Purpose|
|Joomla and Wordpress||
|Control of sessions and the general functioning of the website and are created automatically|
|Youtube Cookies: Used in the reproduction of videos through the web. You can get more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them athttp://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option, select Internet Options, access Privacy and in Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies and then press or click OK. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, select Privacy, access the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, select Options, access Privacy and then "Use a custom configuration for the history". Check the Accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- If you use Safari, iOS 8, press Settings, select Safari and then "Block cookies". Select "Always allow", "Allow from the sites I visit", "Allow only from current websites" or "Always block". In iOS 7 or earlier, select "Never", "Advertising and third parties" or "Always". For more information, you can check Safari support or browser Help.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, selecting Settings (Preferences in Mac), accessing Advanced Options and in the Privacy section, finally check Cookies in the Content Settings dialog. To block all cookies, select "Do not allow data to be saved from the sites". For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.